Princess Máxima opens Colourful Business Event
Earlier today, Princess Máxima of the Netherlands opened the Colourful Business Event in Rotterdam’s Ahoy Centre.
The Colourful Business Event focuses on entrepreneurs with cultural backgrounds, women and those who are self-employed. The event’s theme was “Networking for Success”, as networking if one of the most important elements in an organisation’s success. During the day, various guest speakers and guests participated in a number of corporate presentations and classes.
The Princess arrived to the event with a butterfly tattoo on the top of her right hand.
Read more about Máxima’s attendance at the event here.Filed under Dutch Royals
Tagged Queen Máxima.
- Willem-Alexander and Máxima Help End Dutch International Polar Year
- Princess Margriet opens Blindness Prevention Symposium
- Princess Haya attends Polo event
- Princess Máxima in Washington DC
- Princess Máxima on Sustainable Banking