Queen Silvia attends ‘Spread the Sign’ inauguration
On March 31st, Queen Silvia attended the inauguration of a new website translation tool called ‘Spread the Sign‘.
The website is an international dictionary of sign languages, where the user types in their desired word and a video showing the word in sign language comes on to the screen.
The inauguration took place at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Stockholm, as was also attended the Swedish Education Minister, Jan Björklund.
Click here to read more about the event.Filed under Swedish Royals
Tagged Internet, Queen Silvia, Sign Language, Website.
- Queen Silvia attends Drug Conference in Austria
- Queen Silvia : “Daniel is a man with a lot of warmth!” “Very big heart!”
- Queen Silvia opens ‘Viola’ Flower Show
- King Carl XVI Gustaf and Queen Silvia in Italy
- Princess Madeleine attends Charity Auction