Prince George’s Birth Officially Registered
The birth of the newest heir to the British throne has officially been registered with the City of Westminster.
The Duke of Cambridge registered his son’s July 22nd birth on August 2nd, at Kensington Palace. Prince George’s registration certificate was brought to the palace by deputy registrar Alison Cathcart for the Duke to sign.
With his parents’ occupations listed as ‘Prince and Princess of the United Kingdom’, Prince George became entry number 207 in the district.
Ms Cathcart said that it was a “pleasure” to register the birth of Prince George, who follows the Queen, the Prince of Wales, the Duke of Cambridge and Prince Harry in being registered in the City of Westminster.Filed under British Royals
Tagged Birth, Legal Matters, Prince George of Cambridge, The Duchess of Cambridge, The Duke of Cambridge.
- His Royal Highness Prince George of Cambridge
- Prince William Becomes Duke of Cambridge
- Prince William and Catherine Middleton Officially Engaged
- Prince William Marries Catherine Middleton
- Baby Cambridge: It’s A Boy!