Are Infanta Cristina and Her Children Moving To Switzerland?
It has been reported in the Spanish media that Infanta Cristina and her four children – Juan, Pablo, Miguel and Irene – are moving to Geneva, Switzerland.
It’s also reported that her husband, Inaki Urdangarín, will remain in Barcelona for the time being.
Infanta Cristina is the youngest daughter of King Juan Carlos I and Queen Sofia. The Infanta and her husband have been under severe media scrutiny following the scandal surrounding Inaki from the Noos corruption investigation.
It’s believed that Infanta Cristina will take up a new position in Geneva with the Caixa Foundation, with whom the Infanta currently works for. Reports mention that the couple’s four children will start school in Geneva in September.Filed under Spanish Royals
Tagged Infanta Cristina, Irene Urdangarín, Juan Urdangarín, Legal Matters, Miguel Urdangarín, Pablo Urdangarín, Switzerland, The Duke of Palma de Mallorca.
- Infanta Cristina, Children Return to Spain for Funeral
- Infanta Cristina to Face Court in Corruption Inquiry
- Spanish Court Suspends Charges Against Infanta Cristina
- Infanta Cristina and her Family to move to Washington
- Infanta Cristina in Barcelona