Baby Cambridge: It’s A Boy!
The British Royal Court has announced that the Duchess of Cambridge has been safely delivered of a baby son.
The infant was born on July 22nd, at 4:24pm. He weighed 3798 grams, the birth took place in the Lindo Wing of St Mary’s Hospital in Paddington by Dr Marcus Setchell and Dr Alan Farthing.
This is the first child for the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, who married in April 2011. The infant Prince is third in line for the British throne.Filed under British Royals
Tagged Birth, Prince George of Cambridge, The Duchess of Cambridge, The Duke of Cambridge.
- Title For the Duke & Duchess of Cambridge’s Child
- A Baby Boy For Lord and Lady Nicholas Windsor
- Prince William Becomes Duke of Cambridge
- Duke & Duchess of Cambridge Present Operational Service Medals
- The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge Expecting Their First Child