Will Haya Get Another 4 Years As FEI President?
Princess Haya is yet to know come November 2013 if she is up for another four years as the President of the International Equestrian Federation.
Currently the rules are that a President can only do two four year terms. HRH has been President since 2006.
An FEI spokesman said “a formal unanimous request that the FEI statutes be modified so that the term of the president may include one additional four-year term”.
If the proposal passes, Princess Haya will stand for re-election in 2014.Filed under Jordanian Royals, UAE Royals
Tagged Dubai, Princess Haya, Sport.
- Princess Haya to run for Second FEI Presidency Term
- Princess Haya wins 2nd FEI Term
- Haya named President of the Dubai Healthcare City Authority
- Haya to Launch “Stand Up & Take Action” Campaign Against Poverty
- Princess Haya visits Azerbaijan