Zara Isn’t Letting Pregnancy Slow Her Down
The Queen’s granddaughter, Zara Philips, announced her pregnancy a week ago, and isn’t letting it her slow her down.
Zara continues to horse ride and has been participating in different events. Over the weekend, Zara participated in the eventing at Brightling Park in East Sussex. Eventing is a three stage competition – dressage, show jumping and cross country. It’s said that Zara will participate in two other eventing challenges later this month.
A few days before the eventing event, Zara played in a charity polo match which her team won.
There have been different opinions on whether a pregnant women should be riding at this stage of pregnancy. The Queen’s granddaughter’s spokeswomen said, “She is being sensible about this and is listening to what doctors are telling her. She would never put her pregnancy in jeopardy.”Filed under British Royals
Tagged Horses, Polo, Pregnancy, Sport, Zara Phillips.
- London 2012: Silver Team Medal for Zara Phillips
- Zara Phillips Picked For UK Olympic Team
- London 2012: Zara Phillips Makes Olympics Debut
- Zara Phillips in Sponsorship Controversy
- London 2012: A perfect round from Zara in cross-country