Charlene Loves The Dress
It’s known that when a women feels comfortable in a particular shoe, she buys another pair. The same doesn’t really go for a dress, but it does for the Princess of Monaco, Charlene.
Charlene has recently been stepping out in a particular dress which she has in a long version in beige and a shorter version in orange.
On May 26, she wore the orange version of the dress to the Formula One Grand Prix of Monaco in Monaco see here.
On June 13 and July 5, she recycled the floor length dress to both events that were held in Monaco see here. The dress designer is Akris, featured in green on the Spring 2013 runway.
Tagged Fashion, Princess Charlène.
- Princess Charlene Wears A Cutout Dress
- Queen Maxima Loves Her Turbans
- Was Charlene A ‘Hit Or Miss’ At The Oscars?
- Charlene Scores Two Fashion Hits in Two Weeks
- Guestlist and Prepartions for the Wedding of Prince Albert and Charlene Wittstock