From the Royal Genealogy threads – June 2013
This is the monthly blog entry with news from the Royal genealogy threads. This time it’s a blog entry with news from June 2013. As always, a big thank you goes out to the contributors of the Genealogy threads.
Royal births and pregnancies
Archduke Imre and Archduchess Kathleen of Austria are expecting their first child. The Archduchess congratulated her husband on his first Fathers day on her Facebook-page.
The list of current (known) Royal pregnancies:
- The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge. (1st child, due in July of 2013)
- Lord and Lady Frederick Windsor. (1st child, due in August of 2013)
- Hereditary Count Leopold and Hereditary Countess Annina Fugger of Babenhausen (3rd child)
- The Duke and Duchess of Parma. (2nd child, due in November 2013 )
- Archduke Imre and Archduchess Kathleen of Austria
Royal engagements and weddings
The engagement of Princess Ayah bint Faisal of Jordan and Mohammed Halawani was announced on 8 June. Princess Madeleine of Sweden married Christopher O’Neill on 8 June and Prince Abdul Fattaah of Brunei married Tengku Amalina of Kelantan on 28 June.
Princess Leylâ of Afghanistan died in June 2013.
For more information about the Royal Genealogy threads, please visit the thread:
2011: 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09&10 11 12
2012: 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12
2013: 01 02 03 04 05
Other related blog entries: A Look Back at a Royal 2010 Looking Forward to a Royal 2011 A Look Back at a Royal 2011 Looking Forward to a Royal 2012 A Look Back at a Royal 2012 Looking Forward to a Royal 2013 Filed under The Royal Forums
Tagged Royal Genealogy.
- From the Royal Genealogy threads – February 2013
- From the Royal Genealogy threads – April 2013
- From the Royal Genealogy threads – January 2013
- From the Royal Genealogy threads – March 2013
- From the Royal Genealogy threads – May 2013