Second Wedding Anniversary of Albert & Charléne
July 2nd, 2013
The Prince and Princess of Monaco celebrated their second wedding anniversary this week.
Prince Albert II of Monaco married his South African fiancée, Ms Charlene Wittstock, in a civil ceremony on July 1st at the Throne Room of the Prince’s Palace in Monaco and then in a religious ceremony the day after in the courtyard of the palace.
The religious wedding was celebrated by the Archbishop of Monaco and was attended by the entire extended Princely Family, members of various royal families, heads of state and celebrity guests.
Following the ceremony, the Prince and Princess left for the lovely Sainte-Dévote Chapel where the bride’s bouquet was placed on the altar as per the Monegasques tradition. The wedding banquet took place later that evening at the terraces of the Opéra de Monte-Carlo, with a splendid fireworks display.
Read more about the couple’s wedding by following the tag, Monegasques Royal Wedding 2011.Filed under Monaco Royals
Tagged Albert II of Monaco, Princess Charlène, Wedding Anniversary.
- Prince Albert & Charlene Wittstock’s Religious Wedding
- Guestlist and Prepartions for the Wedding of Prince Albert and Charlene Wittstock
- Prince Albert II attends Sainte-Dévote Celebrations
- Prince and Princess of Monaco Celebrate First Wedding Anniversary
- Palace Announces Prince Albert and Charlene Wittstock’s Engagement