Princess Fawzia of Egypt Dies
On July 2nd, 2013 Princess Fawzia bint Fuad of Egypt died at age 91 in Egypt.
Princess Fawzia was the eldest daughter of King Fuad I and Queen Nazli. She got married in 1939 with the Crown Prince Mohammed Reza Shah Pahlavi of Iran, with whom she had a daughter: Princess Shahnaz (born in 1940).
In 1948, the couple got the divorced and Fawzia married the Egyptian Colonel Ismail Chirine. The Princess and Ismail had two children: Nadia (born in 1950 and died in 2009) and Hussein (born in 1955).Filed under Egyptian Royals
Tagged Biography, Death, Egypt, Princess Fawzia.
- Princess Ferial of Egypt Passed Away
- King Farouk’s Eldest Daughter Buried in Cairo
- Princess Lalla Aicha of Morocco Dies
- Death of Fürstin Ruth Erika zu Löwenstein-Wertheim-Freudenberg
- Queen Sirikit Celebrates 80th Birthday