Son for Floris and Aimée
The Dutch Royal Court has just announced that Prince Floris and Princess Aimée are the parents of a healthy son.
The infant was born today, July 1st, at 13:32, Dutch time, at the Bronovo Hospital in The Hague. He has been named Willem Jan Johannes Pieter Floris, to be called Willem Jan. He weighed a healthy 3.65kilograms.
Both mother and baby are doing well. Floris and Aimée already have two daughters, Magali and Eliane.Filed under Dutch Royals
Tagged Birth, Prince Floris, Princess Aimée, Willem Jan van Vollenhoven.
- Second Daughter for Floris and Aimée
- Floris and Aimée Expecting Third Child
- Introducing Eliane van Vollenhoven
- The Christening of the littlest Van Vollenhoven
- Baby Girl for the Dukes of Parma