Princess Eugenie To Work In New York
Princess Eugenie is heading to New York in October for her new job. Prince Andrew’s younger daughter will work for an auction house Paddle8.
The Princess graduated in 2012 from from Newcastle University with a 2:1 in a combined degree of English literature and art history. A friend said “She is determined to be a working woman with a full-time job.”
It’s reported that the Princess will return to the UK once the auction house opens its office in the UK.Filed under British Royals
Tagged Princess Eugenie, United States of America.
- Princess Eugenie Earns a 2:1 University Degree
- Princess Eugenie Graduates From Newcastle University
- Princess Eugenie’s Travel Plans Changed over Security Fears
- Princess Eugenie Makes a Splash in Thailand
- Princess Eugenie Parties after Memorial Unveiling