Prince Philip Leaves Hospital
The Duke of Edinburgh left the London Clinic on Monday evening, June 17th, after having spent 11 days at the hospital.
The 92 year old Greek-born Prince was in good spirits and thanked the staff he left.
Over the previous few days, the Prince had received visits from several members of the Royal Family including Queen Elizabeth II, the Prince of Wales and Princes Edward, William and Harry.
It’s expected that Prince Philip will take up to two months convalescence over the summer.Filed under British Royals
Tagged Health, Hospital, The Duke of Edinburgh.
- Prince Philip Leaves Hospital
- Queen Elizabeth visits Prince Philip at London Clinic
- Prince Philip Admitted to Hospital Again
- King Juan Carlos Leaves Hospital
- Prince Philip Admitted to Hospital