Queen Elizabeth visits Prince Philip at London Clinic
London – June 10th, 2013
Queen Elizabeth II paid a visit to her husband Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh at the London Clinic shortly after 7pm on Monday June 10th.
The Prince, who has been in hospital since last Thursday, was celebrating his 92nd birthday and had recieved a visit from his youngest son, the Earl of Wessex, earlier that afternoon.
Buckingham Palace announced that the Prince was “comfortable and in good spirits” but “will remain in hospital for up to two weeks, and it is expected he will then be taking a period of convalescence of approximately two months.”Filed under British Royals
Tagged Birthday, Elizabeth II, Health, Hospital, The Duke of Edinburgh, The Earl of Wessex.
- Prince Philip Admitted to Hospital
- Prince Philip “Satisfactory” Following Operation
- Queen Elizabeth & Prince Philip Arrive in Australia, Visit Canberra
- Queen Elizabeth II & Prince Philip visit to Abu Dhabi
- Prince Philip Admitted to Hospital Again