Princess Ayah of Jordan Engaged to Mohammad Halawani
The Royal Hashemite Court announced on June 8th the engagement of Princess Ayah bint Faisal bin Al Hussein, niece of King Abdullah II, to Mr Mohammad Talal Halawani.
According to the statement, the ceremony took place at the bride’s father’s house in Amman and was attended by her uncle, royal family members as well as Halawani’s family.
Princess Ayah was born on February 11th, 1990 as the eldest child of Prince Faisal bin Al Hussein and his former wife, Princess Alia Tabbaa. She has three siblings: a brother, Prince Omar, and twin sisters, Princess Aisha and Princess Sara. Her father is the second son of the late King Hussein and Princess Muna, a younger brother of King Abdullah.
Princess Ayah completed her secondary education in Amman and is currently studying in the UK.Filed under Jordanian Royals
Tagged Engagement, Mohammad Halawani, Princess Ayah.
- HRH Prince Faisal of Jordan Engaged to Sara Qabbani
- Prince Faisal and Princess Sara of Jordan Celebrate Marriage
- Princess Iman of Jordan Engaged to Zaid Mirza
- Jordan’s King Performs Eid Al-Adha Prayer
- Prince Rashid bin Al Hassan of Jordan Engaged to Zeina Shaban