Prince Philip “Satisfactory” Following Operation
London – June 7th, 2013
Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh underwent “an exploratory operation following abdominal investigations” at a London hospital on Friday June 7th.
The 91 year old Prince was admitted to the London Clinic on Thursday evening. A statement was issued from Buckingham Palace shortly after 6pm London time to state “at this early stage the Prince is progressing satisfactorily” and that the “results from the scheduled surgery will now be analysed.”
The Duke turns 92 years old on Monday and is expected to remain in hospital for the next two weeks.Filed under British Royals
Tagged Health, Hospital, Surgery, The Duke of Edinburgh.
- Prince Philip Admitted to Hospital
- Queen Sonja: Operation in June
- Prince Philip Recovering from Heart Surgery
- Prince Philip Admitted to Hospital Again
- Prince Philip Hospitalised With Infection