Princess Astrid of Belgium Turns 51
June 5th, 2013
Her Imperial and Royal Highness Princess Astrid of Belgium, Archduchess of Austria-Este celebrates her 51st birthday on June 5th.
The Princess is only daughter and second child of King Albert II and Queen Paola of Belgium. In September 1984 Princess Astrid married Archduke Lorenz of Austria-Este, Prince Imperial of Austria, Prince Royal of Hungary and the couple now have five children.
Currently, Princess Astrid is sixth in the line of succession to the Belgian throne. A popular member of the Belgian Royal family, Astrid served as President of the Belgian Red Cross until 2007.Filed under Austrian Royals, Belgian Royals
Tagged Austria-Este, Birthday, Princess Astrid of Belgium.
- Princess Laetitia Maria of Belgium Turns 10
- Princess Astrid Celebrates Fiftieth Birthday
- Princess Astrid on RBM Tour – Part 2
- Princess Astrid and prince Laurent Keep Their Donation – For Now
- King Albert of Belgium is 75