The Duchess of Parma Expecting Second Child
The Duchess of Parma, Princess Annemarie of Bourbon-Parma, is expecting her second child.
The news was announced earlier today by the Duke and Duchess, who said they were “delighted” they were able to give their daughter a sibling. The new baby is due to make its arrival in late November.
Prince Carlos and Princess Annemarie were married in November 2010, and have a daughter, Princess Luisa, born in May 2012.Filed under Italian Royals
Tagged Bourbon-Parma, Pregnancy, The Duchess of Parma, The Duke of Parma.
- The Duke and Duchess of Parma Expect First Child Together
- Baby Girl for the Dukes of Parma
- Princess Margarita and Tjalling ten Cate Expecting 2nd Child
- Civil Wedding for Prince Carlos of Bourbon-Parma and Annemarie Gualthérie van Weezel
- The Duke and Duchess of Parma Attend Exhibition Inauguration