Ninth Wedding Anniversary for Felipe and Letizia
The Prince and Princess of Asturias celebrated their ninth wedding anniversary on May 22nd.
Prince Felipe, the heir to the Spanish throne, married former television journalist Letizia Ortiz Rocasolano at a lavish wedding ceremony which was celebrated at the Cathedral of Santa María la Real de La Almudena in Madrid. The couple have two daughters: Infantas Leonor and Sofia.
It was business as usual for the Prince and Princess despite it being their anniversary, as they hosted a series of audiences at the Palace of Zarzuela.Filed under Spanish Royals
Tagged Audience, The Prince of Asturias, The Princess of Asturias, Wedding Anniversary.
- Wedding of Felipe and Letizia – 22nd May 2004
- Felipe and Letizia in USA
- No Official Golden Wedding Anniversary Celebrations
- Felipe & Letizia attend 9/11 Memorial in Madrid
- Felipe & Letizia attend Journalism Award Ceremony