Princess Charlene Wears A Cutout Dress
Princess Charlene of Monaco wore a cut out dress on May 10, 2013 while attending The White Feather Foundation Charity Ball 2013 at Ballet De Monte Carlo. Charlene wore a white structured dress that had a cutout on each shoulder, cut outs on the side of the waist see here that ran through the back see here. The dress is from Akris and featured on the designers Spring 2013 runway. Princess of Monaco has been seen in his outfits on various occasions.Filed under Monaco Royals
Tagged Fashion, Princess Charlène.
- Was Charlene A ‘Hit Or Miss’ At The Oscars?
- Charlene Wittstock, Outshines with Elegance on Monaco’s National Day
- Princess Charlène Opens Grace Kelly Exhibition
- Charlene Scores Two Fashion Hits in Two Weeks
- Princess Charlène Opens Children’s Shelter