Time To Vote For Best Dressed Royal At The Dutch Inauguration
It was a good two days where royals gathered in The Netherlands to farewell Queen Beatrix and welcome King Willem-Alexander and Queen Máxima.
The royals pulled out their best evening dresses and jewelry. Royals were seen in seen-before outfits, new outfits and borrowed outfits and some royals even stayed very traditional.
It’s time for you to vote and discuss who you thought was the best dressed.
Vote and discuss in the Best Dressed Royal Lady at the Dutch Inauguration Festivities thread.Filed under Dutch Royals
Tagged Dutch Abdication 2013, Dutch Inauguration 2013, Fashion, Jewellery, Tiaras.
- Where to Watch the Dutch Abdication and Inauguration
- Most Elegant Royals in Hola vote
- Dutch Official Visit to Brazil – Last Day
- Royals attend Papal Inauguration Mass at the Vatican
- Sheikha Mozah on Vanity Fair’s Best-Dressed List