Gulf Royals at $6 million Dubai World Cup
The Vice President and Prime Minister of UAE and Ruler of Dubai, His Highness Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, watched the 14th edition of the horse racing Dubai World Cup which was launched at Nad al-Sheba racecourse on Saturday.
H.H Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid al-Maktoum presented, the owner of the winner horse Well Armed horse and owners of Kentucky’s WinStar Farms with the 2009 Dubai World Cup in presence of Sheikh Hamdan Bin Rashid and other Sheikhs.
Attending the races were Crown Prince’s and Sheikhs of different emirates, Saudi & Bahraini royals as well as horse owners and fans.
Read about the worlds most expensive race here.Filed under UAE Royals
Tagged Dubai, Dubai World Cup, Horse Racing, Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid, Sport.
- Dubai ruler visits Art Dubai & attends horse show
- Mohammed attends final session of Dubai Policy Forum
- Sheikh Mohammed to attend the opening of Dubai International Poetry Festival
- Mohammed Bin Rashid attends poetry evening
- Mohammed speaks at Education Forum