Princess Laetitia Maria of Belgium Turns 10
Her Imperial and Royal Highness Princess Laetitia Maria of Belgium, Archduchess of Austria-Este celebrated her 10th birthday on April 23rd.
The Princess, who is currently eleventh in line to the Belgian throne, is the fifth child of Princess Astrid of Belgium and Prince Lorenz, Archduke of Austria-Este. Her mother, Princess Astrid is the only daughter of King Albert II and Queen Paola of the Belgians.
Princess Laetitia Maria has two older brothers, Princes Amedeo and Joachim, as well as two older sisters, Princesses Maria Laura and Luisa Maria.Filed under Austrian Royals, Belgian Royals
Tagged Austria-Este, Birthday, Princess Laetitia Maria.
- Princess Astrid Celebrates Fiftieth Birthday
- King Albert of Belgium is 75
- New biography for Albert II of Belgium
- Princess Astrid and Her Two Oldest Children in New York
- 95th birthday of Princess Dona Maria d’Orleans-Bragança