Félix and Claire to Wed in September
The Luxembourg Grand Ducal Court yesterday announced that Prince Félix and his fiancée, Claire Lademacher, have set a wedding date – September 21.
The couple’s religious wedding ceremony will take place on September 21, at the Sainte Marie-Madeleine de Saint-Maximin-la-Sainte-Baume Basilica in the south-east of France. The Grand Ducal Family spend summers close to the region.
A civil wedding ceremony will take place four days prior, on September 17, in the bride’s hometown of Königstein im Taunus, Germany.
It is tradition in the Luxembourg family for a wedding to take place in the bride’s home country (an exception being the heir to the throne). Both Prince Guillaume and Prince Jean, the younger brothers of Grand Duke Henri, were married in France and the Netherlands respectively.Filed under Luxembourg Royals
Tagged Luxembourg Royal Wedding 2013, Prince Félix of Luxembourg, Princess Claire of Luxembourg, Wedding.
- Prince Félix Engaged to Claire Lademacher
- Luxembourg Royal Wedding Look-Back: Charlotte and Felix
- Guillaume and Stéphanie to Wed in October
- Luxembourg’s Grand Ducal Family attends Octave Closing
- Two Days of Celebrations in October for Luxembourg Wedding