Guillaume & Stéphanie Visit the European Parliament
The Hereditary Grand Duke and Duchess of Luxembourg yesterday paid a visit to the seat of the European Parliament in Strasbourg, France.
Hereditary Grand Duke Guillaume and his wife Stéphanie were invited to the Parliament by its President, Martin Schulz, who greeted the couple and showed them around the building. The couple signed the guest book to mark their visit, and were told of how the Parliament functions.
A luncheon with Luxembourg’s six members of the European Parliament (Georges Bach, Frank Engel, Robert Goebbels, Charles Goerens, Astrid Lulling and Claude Turmes) concluded the visit.
Hereditary Grand Duchess Stéphanie wore a purple and white printed Diane von Furstenburg wrap dress, which has previously been seen on Belgium’s Princess Mathilde in blue.Filed under Luxembourg Royals
Tagged European Union, Fashion, France, Hereditary Grand Duchess Stéphanie, Hereditary Grand Duke Guillaume.
- Guillaume and Stéphanie to Wed in October
- New Interview with Guillaume and Stéphanie
- Guillaume & Stéphanie Married in Civil Ceremony
- Wedding of Hereditary Grand Duke Guillaume of Luxembourg and Countess Stéphanie de Lannoy
- Hereditary Grand Duke Guillaume Engaged