Who Wore It Better? Mary vs Mette-Marit
Two future Queens chose to wear an H&M dress from the brand’s Conscious Collection recently see here.
Crown Princess Mary of Denmark wore the dress for the return dinner of the state visit from Finland on April 5. Princess Mary matched the white dress with nude pumps, nude clutch and a simple up-do see here.
Crown Princess Mette-Marit of Norway stepped out in the same dress two weeks later. She matched the dress with dark black stockings, black booties, a black jacket and a fuchsia Bottega Veneta clutch see here.
The dress is described as a “long-sleeved mullet dress embellished with floral lace…perfect for making a ladylike style statement.” It is a 2013 Spring/Summer dress.
Who do you think wore the dress bette, Mary or Mette-Marit?Filed under Danish Royals, Norwegian Royals
Tagged Crown Princess Mary, Crown Princess Mette-Marit, Fashion.
- Crown Princess Mette Marit’s Style in New York
- A Few Highlights of Princess Mary’s Maternity Fashion
- Mette-Marit of Norway at winter exercise with the Civil Defence
- Mette-Marit: Ski instructor for a day
- Crown Princess Mette-Marit’s 39th Birthday