Mohammed & AlJalila Launch AlJalila Foundation
His Highness Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice-President and Prime Minister of the UAE and Ruler of Dubai, and his daughter, Sheikha Al Jalila launched the “Al Jalila Foundation”. The ceremony was heldat the Mohammed Bin Rashid Academic Medical Centre in Dubai Healthcare City in Dubai. The the Al Jalila Foundation is a non profitable organization which aims to promote the UAE as a centre of excellence in medical treatment, education and research. Dr Abdul Kareem Sultan Al Olama, CEO of the foundation said in his speech at the launch “Al Jalila Foundation follows three main pillars: medical research, education and treatment, however our main focus will be medical research. This is because in the UAE we have qualified people and we want to create opportunities for them. Our areas of interest will focus on diseases common in the UAE and the region.”Filed under UAE Royals
Tagged Dubai, Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid, Sheikha Al Jalila bint Mohammed.
- Mohammed Bin Rashid attends poetry evening
- Mohammed to lead UAE Riders at the World Equestrian Games
- Mohammed speaks at Education Forum
- Mohammed attends final session of Dubai Policy Forum
- Sheikh Mohammed to attend the opening of Dubai International Poetry Festival