From the Royal Genealogy threads – March 2013
This is the monthly blog entry with news from the Royal genealogy threads. This time it’s a blog entry with news from March 2013. As always, a big thank you goes out to the contributors of the Genealogy threads.
Royal births and pregnancies
Prince Michal and Princess Katarzyna Radziwill had a daughter, Georgia, on 6 March. Princess Georgia has 2 halfbrothers, Princes Pawel and Szymon, and a halfsister, Princess Julia. Andrea Casiraghi and his fiancée, Tatiana Santo Domingo, had a son, possibly named Sacha, on 21 March.
The list of current (known) Royal pregnancies:
– Princess Felipa of Bavaria and Christian Dienst. (1st child, due in April of 2013)
– Hereditary Prince Christian and Hereditary Princess Jeannette of Fürstenberg. (1st child)
– Princess Caroline Napoléon and Eric Querenet-Onfroy de Bréville. (2nd child)
– Prince Gabriel and Princess Luciana of Orléans-Bragança. (1st child)
– The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge. (1st child, due in July of 2013)
– Prince Floris and Princess Aimée of Orange-Nassau, Van Vollenhoven. (3rd child, due in July of 2013)
– Lord and Lady Frederick Windsor. (1st child, due in August of 2013)
Royal engagements and weddings
Sheikh Mohammed Bin Abdullah Bin Mohammed Al Qassimi of Sharjah married Sheikha .. bint Faisal Bin Khalid Bin Sultan Al Qassimi of Sharjah on 15 March. On 20 March, 2 weddings in the Ruling family of Abu Dhabi took place. Sheikh Dhiyab bin Mohammed bin Zayed Al Nahyan married Sheikha Latifa bint Hamdan bin Zayed Al Nahyan, and Sheikh Zayed bin Saeed bin Zayed Al Nahyan married Sheikha Fatima bint Haza bin Zayed Al Nahyan. Sheikh Saqr bin Jamal bin Saqr bin Sultan Al Qasimi of Ras al-Khaimah (or possibly Sharjah) married Sheikha .. bint Faisal bin Sultan bin Salem Al Qasimi of Sharjah (or possibly Ras al-Khaimah) on 21 March. Princess Iman bint Al Hussein of Jordan married Zaid Mirza on 22 March.
Princess Lilian of Sweden, Duchess of Halland, died on 10 March. Prince Miteb bin Abdullah bin Abdulaziz bin Musaed bin Jalawi Al Saud of Saudi Arabia died on 16 March. For more information about the Royal Genealogy threads, please visit the thread:
Tagged Royal Genealogy.