Princess Iman Weds Zaid Mirza
The Royal Court in Jordan announced on Friday the marriage of HRH Princess Iman bint Al Hussein to her fiance, Mr Zaid Azmi Mirza.
The couple, who got engaged last December, tied the knot in a private ceremony (Nikah) held at the Bab Al-Salam Palace in Amman. It was followed by a wedding reception which was attended by King Abdullah II and Queen Rania, the bride’s mother Queen Noor, along with members of the Jordanian Royal family.
Princess Iman, who is 29 years old, is the daughter of the late King Hussein and his fourth wife, American-born Queen Noor. She was educated in Jordan, the United Kingdom and the United States.Filed under Jordanian Royals
Tagged Princess Iman bint al Hussein, Wedding, Zaid Mirza.
- Princess Iman of Jordan Engaged to Zaid Mirza
- Prince Rashid of Jordan Weds Miss Zeina Shaban
- Queen Noor Celebrates her 60th Birthday
- King Abdullah II Turns 50
- Abdullah participates in an Economic Conference in the US