Which Designer Will Máxima Wear on April 30?
We all know that Máxima is going to be Queen on April 30 when her husband, Crown Prince Willem-Alexander, becomes King. What we don’t know is, what the Queen-to-be going is going wear.
Princess Máxima is known to wear local and worldwide designers, from couture to ready to wear. As this is a very special once-in-a-lifetime occasion for her, will she go locally, like Jan Taminiau, who designed this dress, or internationally, like Valentino Couture, who designed this dress and let’s not forget, her wedding dress.
We know the dress code is long attire even though its an afternoon event. One can only guess until April 30th or if we are lucky, a designer will come out with a press statement like we have seen before.Filed under Dutch Royals
Tagged Enthronement, Fashion, Queen Máxima.
- Camilla’s Favourite Designer Robinson Valentine
- Royals in Valentino: from Wedding Dresses to Daytime Suits
- Willem-Alexander & Máxima to sue Associated Press
- Máxima’s Bold Fashion Choices during Chilean Visit
- Marie-Chantal’s Wedding Gown Goes on Display