King Juan Carlos Leaves Hospital
March 9th, 2013 – Madrid
After spending the previous six days in at the La Milagrosa Clinic in Madrid having had surgery on a herniated disc, King Juan Carlos was discharged from hospital on Saturday March 9th.
Before leaving, the King posed for several photos with the hospital staff. As the Spanish monarch left the hospital, he briefly spoke to the awaiting media outside.
Earlier in the week, members of the Spanish Royal Family had been paying visits to His Majesty. Infantas Leonor and Sofia accompanied their parents to the hospital, both of whom were dressed their school uniforms.Filed under Spanish Royals
Tagged Health, Hospital, Infanta Sofía, Juan Carlos I, Surgery, The Princess of Asturias.
- King Juan Carlos Leaves Hospital
- Successfully Surgery for King Juan Carlos
- More Surgery for King Juan Carlos
- King Juan Carlos Fractures His Hip
- King Juan Carlos Undergoes Successful Hip Surgery