Princess Lilian of Sweden, Duchess of Halland Has Died
On Sunday March 10th, the Swedish Royal Court announce with great sadness that Princess Lilian of Sweden, Duchess of Halland had passed away peacefully during the afternoon in her home on Djurgården in Stockholm.
The Welsh-born Princess Lilian was a popular member of the Swedish Royal Family and was the widow of the King’s late uncle, Prince Bertil.
The Princess was 97 years old and had been in poor health for some time; in 2010 it was announced that the Princess was suffering from with Alzheimer’s and was no longer able to appear in public.Filed under Swedish Royals
Tagged Death, Princess Lilian.
- Princess Lilian has Alzheimer’s Disease
- Princess Lilian Falls, Taken to Hospital
- Count Carl Johan Bernadotte has Died
- Crown Princess Victoria, Fiance, Parents, Speak to Sweden Regarding Engagement
- Princess Irmingard of Bavaria has Died