From the Royal Genealogy threads – February 2013
This is the monthly blog entry with news from the Royal genealogy threads. This time it’s a blog entry with news from February 2013. As always, a big thank you goes out to the contributors of the Genealogy threads.
Royal births and pregnancies
In February, it was announced that Lord and Lady Frederick Windsor, the son and daughter-in-law of Prince and Princess Michael of Kent, are expecting their first child in August.
The list of current (known) Royal pregnancies:
- Andrea Casiraghi and Tatiana Santo Domingo
- Princess Felipa of Bavaria and Christian Dienst. (1st child, due in April of 2013)
- Hereditary Prince Christian and Hereditary Princess Jeannette of Fürstenberg. (1st child)
- Princess Caroline Napoléon and Eric Querenet-Onfroy de Bréville. (2nd child)
- Prince Gabriel and Princess Luciana of Orléans-Bragança. (1st child)
- The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge. (1st child, due in July of 2013)
- Prince Floris and Princess Aimée of Orange-Nassau, Van Vollenhoven. (3rd child, due in July of 2013)
- Lord and Lady Frederick Windsor. (1st child, due in August of 2013)
Royal engagements and weddings
Prince Heinrich XXVI Reuss and Isabelle Frampton were married on 2 February 2013.
Sheikh Nasser bin Nasser bin Khalifa Al Thani of Qatar, the brother of the Minister of State for Interior Affairs, Sheikh Abdullah, died in February. Prince Sattam Bin AbdulAziz Al Saud of Saudi Arabia, as well as the mother of Sheikh Butti Bin Suhail Al Maktoum of Dubai, also died in February 2013.
For more information about the Royal Genealogy threads, please visit the thread:
2011: 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09&10 11 12
2012: 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12
Other related blog entries:
A Look Back at a Royal 2010
Looking Forward to a Royal 2011
A Look Back at a Royal 2011
Looking Forward to a Royal 2012
A Look Back at a Royal 2012
Looking Forward to a Royal 2013
Tagged Royal Genealogy.
- From the Royal Genealogy threads – January 2013
- From the Royal Genealogy threads – February 2012
- From the Royal Genealogy threads – October 2012
- From the Royal Genealogy threads – April 2012
- From the Royal Genealogy threads – December 2012