Queen Elizabeth Discharged From Hospital
Despite the rumours the Queen will have to spend at least two days in hospital, Her Majesty was today discharged and judging by her glowing appearance is back to normal. Queen Elizabeth left King Edward VII Hospital at around 2.45pm following a visit from her personal physician, Professor John Cunningham.
Before leaving, the Queen thanked doctors and nurses at the hospital for their care and professionalism.
Her Majesty had to be admitted to hospital after suffering from gastroenteritis for several days. Gastroenteritis is a serious condition, especially for people of the Queen’s age. It may cause severe dehydration. Luckily, in Queen Elizabeth’s case it appears to have been in a mild form and no intravenous therapy was required.Filed under British Royals
Tagged Elizabeth II, Health, Hospital.
- Queen Elizabeth Hospitalised with Gastroenteritis
- King Juan Carlos Leaves Hospital
- Prince Philip Admitted to Hospital Again
- Prince Kardam Discharged from Hospital
- Queen Fabiola in the Hospital for Almost Four Weeks