Prince & Princess of Monaco Attend Six Nations Rugby Match
February 23, 2013 – Twickenham, England
The Prince and Princess of Monaco attended the Six Nations Rugby Match between France and England on Saturday February 23rd at Twickenham Stadium, outside London.
The Monegasque royals were dressed warmly against the bitter winter weather, but looked relaxed and happy. England defeated France 23-13 in what was a very tense but entertaining game. The English victory means they have now won six of the last seven Six Nations clashes against their French rivals.Filed under Monaco Royals
Tagged Albert II of Monaco, England, Princess Charlène, Sport.
- Monaco Grand Prix Begins With Charity Match
- Prince and Princess of Monaco Celebrate First Wedding Anniversary
- Prince and Princess of Monaco At ‘Princess Grace Foundation’ Gala
- The Civil Marriage of the Prince and Princess of Monaco
- The Prince and Princess of Monaco Visit Florence