Queen Elizabeth Hospitalised with Gastroenteritis
Queen Elizabeth was admitted to King Edward VII Hospital for immediate medical treatment on Sunday afternoon.
Her Majesty is recovering from gastroenteritis, and her physicians thought it best for the Monarch to be treated in a hospital. Gastroenteritis may cause dehydration so it is possible Queen Elizabeth needed an intravenous therapy.
The Queen is reportedly in good health and spirits. It isn’t currently known how long she will stay in hospital, although all her engagements for upcoming days were cancelled. That includes a scheduled official visit to Rome, Italy where she was supposed to meet the Italian President.
We all wish Her Majesty a speedy recovery.Filed under British Royals
Tagged Elizabeth II, Health, Hospital.
- Prince Philip Hospitalised With Infection
- Princess Ariane Hospitalised with Respiratory Problems
- Queen Elizabeth Opens Hull Interchange
- Queen Elizabeth, Prince Philip and Prince Charles visit Burnley
- Queen Elizabeth Joined by William, Catherine For a Jubilee Visit