The Duke of Palma Back in Court
February 23rd, 2013 – Palma de Mallorca
Inaki Urdangarin, the husband of Infanta Cristina, Duchess of Palma de Mallorca was back in court in Palma de Mallorca on Saturday. A year after he was first summoned, a tired-looking Urdangarin made his way to the Balearic Islands Superior Court of Justice in Palma, capital of the Balearic Islands.
The Duke Consort, who is the only son-in-law of King Juan Carlos, is accused of misusing public funds given to the Nóos Institute, which he headed as President until 2006.
Also called to testify was the private secretary to the Infantas, Carlos Garcia Revenga, as part of the ongoing investigation.Filed under Spanish Royals
Tagged Legal Matters, The Duke of Palma de Mallorca.
- The Duke of Palma de Mallorca Summoned to Testify in Court
- The Duke of Palma appears before Balearic Court
- Duke and Duchess of Palma, Family Return to Barcelona
- The Duke of Palma’s Father Passes Away
- 14th Wedding Anniversary of The Duke & Duchess of Palma de Mallorca