More Surgery for King Juan Carlos
The Spanish Royal Court announced on February 21st that King Juan Carlos will undergo surgery on March 3rd for a herniated disc in his lumbosacral spine and a spinal stenosis. The surgery will be performed by Dr Manuel de la Torre Gutiérrez and his team at the Clínica La Milagrosa in Madrid.
The aging Spanish Monarch underwent a medical examination on February 15th.
This surgery will follow a recent operation on his left hip which took place on November 23rd last year.Filed under Spanish Royals
Tagged Health, Juan Carlos I, Surgery.
- King Juan Carlos to Have Left Hip Surgery
- King Juan Carlos Undergoes Successful Hip Surgery
- King Juan Carlos undergoes Lung Surgery
- King Juan Carlos Fractures His Hip
- King Juan Carlos: Successful Surgery