Prince Sattam Al Saud Passes Away
The Royal Saudi Court announced on Tuesday the death of HRH Prince Sattam bin Abdulaziz al Saud, the Governor of Riyadh.
According to the statement, the late prince’s funeral will take place at the Emam Turki’s mosque in Riyadh City this Wednesday.
Prince Sattam was born in 1941 as the son of King Abdulaziz al Saud and Princess Mudhi Al Sudairi. He was educated at the University of San Diego, where he obtained an honorary doctorate in 1975. Before succeeding his brother, now Crown Prince Salman of Saudi Arabia, as Governor of Riyadh in 2011, Prince Sattam served as deputy governor for 32 years.
He was married to Princess Shaikha bint Abdullah, with whom he had four children: Abdulaziz, Faisal, Hala and Najla.Filed under Saudi Royals
Tagged Death, Prince Sattam Al Saud.
- Prince Salman Appointed Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia
- Saudi Crown Prince Passes Away
- Prince Nayef bin Abdul Aziz Al Saud Appointed as New Heir
- Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia Dies
- Saudi Prince Khalid bin Bandar Al Saud weds Lucy Cuthbert