Jordan’s Queen Visits Elderly Home-Care Center
Her Majesty Queen Rania Al Abdullah paid a visit to the elderly home care center at Al Asirra Al Bayda’a Society.
During the visit, Queen Rania met with volunteers from the Jordan Volunteers group who provide psychological, social and medical services to the elderly. A short meeting was held at the center where she was briefed on the society.
Queen Rania thanked all the volunteers for their hard work and pointed out the importance of volunteering work. Before the end of the visit, Her Majesty checked on handicraft done by visitors and took time to talk to them. Some of the handicrafts are sold at charity bazars.Filed under Jordanian Royals
Tagged Queen Rania.
- Crown Princess Maxima Visits an Elderly Care Center
- Queen Rania Visits the King Hussein Cancer Center
- Center for Community Empowerment Opened by Jordan’s Queen
- Prince Philippe visits Fire-Struck Nursing Home
- Queen Rania’s School and Charitable Tour