Madrid 2020 Olympic Delegation Meet Prince Felipe
Members of the Madrid 2020 Olympic board of trustees were warmly received by His Royal Highness The Prince of Asturias at the Palacio de la Zarzuela on Thursday, January 17th. Also present was the Prince’s aunt, Her Royal Highness Infanta Pilar, Duchess of Badajoz who is also an Honorary Member of the International Olympic Committee.
The Prince was presented with the Madrid 2020 Candidature file which they hope will lead to Madrid being awarded with the 2020 Olympic and Paralympic Games. Also present was the Mayor of Madrid, the Spanish Secretary of State for Sport and the Spanish members of the IOC.Filed under Spanish Royals
Tagged Felipe VI, Infanta Pilar, Olympic Games, Patronage, Sport.
- Infanta Pilar attends Spanish Olympic Committee Ceremony in Madrid
- Infanta Pilar in London with the Spanish Olympic team
- Queen Sofia Presides Over Spanish Olympic Reception in London
- Infanta Pilar Lauches the Nuevo Futuro 2012
- Spanish Royal Family host Audience for Olympic Team