The Royal Family attends Sound of Music Concert in Madrid
Madrid – December 22nd
Members of the Spanish Royal family attended the Sound of Music at the Teatro Coliseum de Madrid on December 22nd. Present were Queen Sofia, Princess Letizia, Infantas Leonor and Sofia, Infanta Elena, Don Felipe Juan, Doña Victoria Federica, and Infanta Cristina with her four children, Don Juan Valentín, Don Pablo Nicolás, Don Miguel and little Doña Irene Urdangarín. Absent from this family gathering were The King, Prince Felipe, Don Inaki Urdangarín and both of the King’s sisters, Infantas Pilar and Margarita.
This was the first time Infanta Cristina and her children appeared in such a public gathering with the rest of the royal family since the financial scandal surrounding her husband erupted. The Royal Family have since distanced themselves from the Palma family, who have not attended any official acts in over a year.Filed under Spanish Royals.
- Infanta Cristina, Children Return to Spain for Funeral
- King Juan Carlos Undergoes Successful Hip Surgery
- Infanta Margarita attends Bruce Springsteen Concert
- Spanish Summer Holidays 2012 Begin
- Infanta Margarita Admitted to Madrid Hospital