Date Set for Swedish Royal Wedding
The Swedish Royal Court has announced the date on which Princess Madeleine and Mr Chris O’Neill will marry next year.
The couple, who became engaged in October, will wed on June 8th, in a ceremony taking place at the Palace Chapel of the Royal Palace of Stockholm. The chapel’s previous high-profile event was the May christening of the bride’s niece, Princess Estelle.
No further information was given, however, it is expected a reception will be hosted by King Carl XVI Gustav following the ceremony at either the Royal Palace or Drottningholm Palace.Filed under Swedish Royals
Tagged Christopher O'Neill, Princess Madeleine, Swedish Royal Wedding 2013, Wedding.
- Swedish Royal Wedding Countdown – One Day to Go!
- Swedish Royal Events before Christmas
- Less than a Month to the Swedish Royal Wedding!
- Bhutan’s King Sets Date for Royal Wedding
- Princess Estelle’s Christening Schedueled for May 22