Dutch Official Visit to Brazil – Last Day
The last day of the official visit was on November 23. Crown Prince Willem-Alexander and Crown Princess Maxima, along with the Dutch trade delegation, visited the headquarters of Petrobras in Rio de Janeiro.
Petrobras is one of the largest Brazilian oil companies in the world. During the visit, an agreement was signed with Atradius Dutch State Business, a trade credit insurer.
Later the Crown Prince Couple attended a seminar where the Dutch yacht builders presented their works. In her speech the Minister Lilianne Ploumen said that Netherlands is a country with half a millennium of maritime experience.
Before attending the farewell cocktail party, the Dutch Royals had time to take a stroll along the famous Copacabana beach.Filed under Dutch Royals
Tagged Brazil, King Willem-Alexander, Official Visit, Queen Máxima.
- Dutch Official Visit to Brazil – Days One and Two
- Dutch Official Visit To Brazil – Days Three and Four
- Dutch Official Visit to Vietnam, Day 2
- Official Visit to the Dutch Caribbean – Aruba, Day 1+2
- Dutch Official Visit to Vietnam, Day 1