Monaco’s National Day 2012
November 19th, 2012 – Monte Carlo
Members of Monaco’s Princely Family attended mass at the Cathedral of St Nicholas in Monaco to celebrate the Principality’s National Day yesterday.
Attending the traditional Mass and Te Deum this year were Prince Albert II, Princess Charléne, Princess Caroline, Princess Stéphanie, Andrea, Charlotte and Pierre Casiraghi, Baroness Elisabeth-Anne de Massy and her daughter Melanie.
The guest of honour this year was Hans Adam II, Reigning Prince of Liechtenstein. Following Mass, members of the Princely Family returned to the Prince’s Palace where they viewed the annual National Day Parade from the Palace balconies.
Monaco’s National Day celebration, or ‘Fête Nationale’, has been celebrated on November 19th since 1952, during the reign of the late Prince Rainier III.Filed under Monaco Royals
Tagged Albert II of Monaco, Andrea Casiraghi, Charlotte Casiraghi, Elisabeth-Anne de Massy, Hanover, Hans-Adam II, Mass, Melanie-Antoinette de Massy, National Day, Pierre Casiraghi, Princess Caroline, Princess Charlène.
- Princely Family comes out to Celebrate National Day
- Charlene Wittstock, Outshines with Elegance on Monaco’s National Day
- Hans-Adam II Angers the Jewish with Comments about Holocaust
- Spanish Royal Family Celebrate National Day 2012
- Prince Hans Adam II and Princess Marie Celebrate Sapphire Wedding Anniversary