King Juan Carlos to Have Left Hip Surgery
November 17th, 2012
It has been announced that King Juan Carlos will undergo left hip surgery next week.
The 74-year-old Spanish Monarch, who is currently hosting a gathering of Latin American Leaders in Cadiz, appeared supporting himself with two crutches. It is believed that the surgery will greatly benefit the mobility of the aging King, who has had a string of health issues of late.
In April, the King had surgery on his right hip after fracturing the joint following a tumble at a controversial elephant hunting safari in Botswana, which caused uproar.Filed under Spanish Royals
Tagged Health, Juan Carlos I, Surgery.
- King Juan Carlos Fractures His Hip
- King Juan Carlos: Successful Surgery
- King Juan Carlos undergoes Lung Surgery
- King Juan Carlos Suffers Another Fall
- King Juan Carlos Leaves Hospital