How much for cutlery designed by a Prince? Quite alot!
In a press conference yesterday, Prince Carl Philip introduced a line of silvery cutlery he has design for the Swedish company Mema/GAB.
The cutlery line, which has been named CPB 2091, is made of silver and a set of five pieces (knife, fork, spoon, dessert spoon, coffee spoon) can be purchased from goldsmith stores around Sweden for 999 Swedish kroner (approximately 95 Euros).
The Prince, who studied design at the Rhode Island School of Design in the US and the Forsberg Studio in Sweden, said of his designs, “It’s been a fantastic challenge and I am really proud of the result.”
Click here to read more about Carl Philip’s cutlery.Filed under Swedish Royals
Tagged Press Conference, Prince Carl Philip.
- Tiaras Designed by Prince Albert for Queen Victoria
- Separation of Prince Carl Philip and Emma Pernald
- The Two Carls attend Agriculture and Gardening Conference
- King Carl XVI Gustaf and Queen Silvia in Italy
- Who Will Pay for the Royal Wedding of the Year?