Doña Simoneta Gómez-Acebo Turns 44
Her Excellency Doña Simoneta Gómez-Acebo, Grandee of Spain celebrated her 44th birthday on October 28th. Simoneta is the only daughter of Infanta Pilar of Spain and the late Don Luis Gómez-Acebo, and is also the eldest niece of King Juan Carlos I.
Her Excellency is not in line to the throne as her mother renounced her rights prior to her marriage to the late Visconde de la Torre.
María de Fatima Simoneta Luisa Gómez-Acebo y de Borbón was born on October 28th, 1968, which is also the Roman Catholic Feast of Saint Simon. In 1990, she married Miguel Fernández y Sastrón; the couple have three children, although they separated in 2009. It was announced in October of this year that the couple have now divorced.Filed under Spanish Royals
Tagged Birthday, Simoneta Gómez-Acebo.
- Simoneta Gómez-Acebo Celebrates 43rd Birthday
- Simoneta Gómez Acebo Joins Pilgrims in El Rocío
- Anniversary of the Death of Luis Gómez-Acebo
- Doña Irene Urdangarín turns 7
- The King’s Nieces attend the Telva Awards