From the Royal Genealogy threads – October 2012
This is the monthly blog entry with news from the Royal genealogy threads. This time it’s a blog entry with news from October 2012. As always, a big thank you goes out to the contributors of the Genealogy threads.
Royal births and pregnancies
Bunte has reported the pregnancy of Princess Felipa of Bavaria. The Princess and her husband, Christian Dienst, expect their first child in April of 2013. The Prince and Princess of Prussia, Prince Georg Friedrich and Princess Sophie, née Princess of Isenburg, are expecting their first child.
The list of current (known) Royal pregnancies:
- Princess Badiya bint El Hassan of Jordan and Khaled Blair.
- Prince Antonius and Princess Mathilde of Fürstenberg, née Countess Borromeo (2nd child)
- Prince Hamzah bin Al Hussein and Princess Basmah Hamzah of Jordan. (1st child together, second child for Prince Hamzah.)
- Hereditary Count Ignatius and Hereditary Countess Robinia of Toerring-Jettenbach. (5th child)
- Lady Rose and George Gilman. (2nd child)
- The Prince and Princess of Prussia, Prince Georg Friedrich and Princess Sophie, née Princess of Isenburg. (1st child)
- Princess Felipa of Bavaria and Christian Dienst. (1st child, due in April 2013)
Royal engagements and weddings
Prince Dominik of Lowenstein-Wertheim-Rosenberg married Countess Olga of Castell-Rudenhausen, the oldest daughter of The Prince of Castell-Rudenhausen, religiously on 6 October. Duchess Rixa of Oldenburg married Stephan Sanders on 13 October, and the last heir to a Ruling House of Europe, Hereditary Grand Duke Guillaume of Luxembourg married Countess Stephanie of Lannoy on 19 (civil wedding) and 20 (religious wedding) October 2012.
Prince Albert of Saxony died on 6 October.
For more information about the Royal Genealogy threads, please visit the thread:
Purpose of the Announcements threads
Tagged Royal Genealogy.
- From the Royal Genealogy threads – August 2012
- From the Royal Genealogy threads – July 2012
- From the Royal Genealogy threads – September 2012
- From the Royal Genealogy threads – April 2012
- From the Royal Genealogy threads – March 2012